Serving the data and digital forensics needs of our clients through three decades on more than 15,000 computers, disk drives, and other digital media.
Testifying expert witness in superior courts and military courts across the United States.
As founders in the data recovery industry, our knowledge, inquiry, discovery, science and art goes to even deeper levels than those more recently trained in computer forensics.
When it comes to e-discovery, we'll explain to you in layman's terms the results of our electronic discovery on your behalf so judge, jury and layperson will understand.
If it can be found, we'll find it.
Most importantly, we'll find what's hiding on the computers and electronic media relevant to your case, and preserve, present and testify as expert witness in court to judge and jury, via declaration or affidavit – in the most useful form for you. Whether recovering deleted email, deleted documents, deleted Internet history files, or any other discoverable documents or data.
Providing valuable data analysis and incisive discovery since 1985
Contact Us for a Professional evaluation of your forensics and electronic discovery needs.
• Headquarters and Laboratories in Santa Maria, California
Data Collection, Imaging Offices and Associates
• Los Angeles / Culver City •
• San Francisco / Oakland •
• Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo / Santa Maria •
• San Diego / Orange County • Texas
• Austin • Dallas • Houston • Other States
• Boston, Massachusetts •
• Chicago / Cary, Illinois •
• New York, New York •
• Philadelphia / Fort Washington, Pennsylvania •
• Washington DC • McLean, Virginia •